Job ID 1515
Career Level Junior Professional
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree/Graduate Diploma
Prefered Candidate Location Worldwide
Type of Work Remote
An exciting remote working opportunity has become available with an innovative cyber security consulting organisation. We are a specialised consulting firm providing bespoke Cyber Security services for clients in Australia, India and Singapore. We are looking for a cyber security consultant with expertise in cyber GRC.
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary.
- 100% Remote
- Work on international projects from the comfort of your home
- A great culture with huge flexibility.
- Heavy focus on study, specialization & career advancement.
As a Cyber Security Consultant, you will be responsible for
- Developing cyber security policies, standards and risk management processes
- Identify, categorise and help remediate cyber security risks
- Establish cyber security processes such asset management process, vulnerability identification and remediation process etc.
- Conduct security awareness training
- Help organisations become compliant with ISO27001
- Developing and maintaining rapport and strong relationships with customers.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Cyber Security.
- Comprehensive knowledge of industry standards such as ISO27001, NIST, CPS-234 and ASD Essential 8.
- A demonstrated track record of building strong relationships with key business leaders and stakeholders.